Comments are very significant to a blog for these are also indicator of a blog's success. If a blog has many comments, be it positive or negative, it only means that in prepare yourself it has a direct effect to your readers. Also, you generate more traffic to your blog since a certain comment may ignite different reactions from other readers and this may cause a series of talks or arguments even on your blog.
Blog comments may reveal the quality of proposal between the blog author and the passionate readers. From these comments, you will get more ideas and study from the experiences of other members in the online community resulting to an accumulated wealth of knowledge generated because of your site. To experience how it feels having a lot of blog comments from readers, the following tips may help you how.
1. Encourage readers to give comments. You may do this by including within the last part of your post an invitation to the readers for them to share their thoughts, reactions or experiences related to your post. Certainly it is a good road to learn something new from your readers and vice versa.
2. Give feedback too. As we all know, the Golden Rule states that you should do on to others what you want others do on to you. If you wish to receive feedback, then you too should give comments on their post. A good single comment can make any difference.
3. Interact with your readers. How would you feel if you ask someone a question and you were just ignored? That's precisely the feeling of one of your readers when there's a question raised but you don't give a reply. To ensure that your site will continuously receive feedback, then you need to interact with your readers.
4. Acknowledge all the comments. As a politeness, give thanks to those who spent their time reading your site post and commenting on it afterwards. You may may send a thank you email to your readers for giving their valuable comments and invite them to connect with you at your personal email address. With this, they will feel an awareness of owed and the freedom to plug with you. For your part, you win their trust and loyalty.
5. Make things simple for the commenting blog commenting process. If you want comments to keep coming, then easily simplify the procedures and let your site open to any comment. Sometimes readers get annoyed when they try to comment but they need to fill up a captcha form. It also annoys them if they are asked to get access first before they can post a comment.
6. Give rewards to your commenters. Doing so will help increase blog comments. Why not a page rank will do promotion of their recent blogs or even their social media accounts. In this way, they may reciprocate your action.
7. Display the top commenters. Use a widget that includes the names of those who exerted efforts to give comments for the posts. As an easy way of appreciating their involvement in your blog, you can display the names of the top commenters. This is the best way to use your electronic cigarette up their pride and they'll most likely continue supporting your site.
8. Think beyond the box. Be unique in every way you can. Try to do something that will stimulate readers to give their views relating to your blogs. You may hold a tournament for the best comment and offer an exciting prize.